Wednesday, December 23, 2015

day one

Life seems to go in cycles. Everything was going so good for a while. Now the peoples lives around me are imploding and I feel helpless. Starting with Marissa and Joel. To start using drugs again after being clean for so long is such a setback. He lost his job and his house. I feel like if we keep helping them they will never help themselves. Marissa is so needy. I hear that she didnt like it when Joel traveled for his job. I suppose she was in constant contact with him by phone complaining. He probably felt so helpless being away. I hear that his boss will take him back if he gets clean but he doesnt want to travel. Well, wah! They are together 24/7 now and they bicker constantly. We cant give them anything because the turn right around and sell it. I cant believe anything they tell me because we keep catching them in lies.

Wendy and Ricky are getting a divorce. He isnt happy and hasnt been in a long time. Looking back, I dont remember him ever being happy. He constantly criticized Wendy, she cant do anything right. She says she plans on staying in Indy until Jenna graduates. Who knows after that. I hope she doesnt get screwed in the divorce settlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment